- Darwin Location
- Contract Vacancy until 28/1/22
About ABC Regional & Local
The ABC’s Regional & Local team is all about Australian communities and their conversations. Our teams create unique and distinctive content that connect communities and shape lives in metropolitan, regional and remote Australia. From our eight capital city radio stations, our forty four regional bureaux, through to screen, live events and sport, Regional & Local is about real people, real places and real life.
About the Role
ABC Audiences are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to contribute to the development & implementation of marketing & community engagement campaigns for Regional & Local platforms, content, products & services, with a focus on ABC Radio.
Reporting remotely to the Marketing Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to assist in the development and delivery of communications & marketing plans.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and relevant ABC departments to ensure all activities are current and in-line with ABC marketing strategy
- Coordinate assets, creative requirements lists, communication plans, reports and post analysis reviews of all marketing activity.
- Coordinate approvals and feedback for all assets, liaising with all stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of campaign elements.
- Provide marketing and administrative support to the Marketing Manager and teams as required.
With experience in coordinating marketing campaigns and projects and developing marketing collateral/ materials, you will be an effective multi-tasker, with a proactive work approach and high attention to detail.
To be successful in this role you will also bring:
- Demonstrated ability to apply or adapt to software applications, including CRM systems, social media, Google Analytics and ABC systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate to and work effectively with people of all levels.
- The ability to make sound judgement's, prioritise and solve problems in a dynamic work environment.
For further details on the role and requirements, please refer to the full position description: MARKETING COORDINATOR .pdf
For further information on this position please contact Karla Englart, Marketing Manager on 0447109863.
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
For more information on working at the ABC visit abc.net.au/careers
Applications Close: 11:55 pm, 22 Nov 2020.
The ABC strives for equity and diversity in the workplace, and to promote a culture of opportunity. Through its services the ABC seeks to represent, connect and engage with all of the Australian community. In line with our focus on diversity, applications are strongly encouraged from Indigenous Australians, people from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people with disabilities and LGBTIQ+ individuals. The ABC also aims to achieve a gender-balanced workforce.
For more information on inclusive employee networks within the ABC please refer to ABC LinkedIn and Life Page